Popular Post

Posted by : Anonim Sabtu, 07 Juli 2012


As addon to my G36C-KSK-custom-paint retex!!
  •  
  •  
Hi!
I decided to do a quick-and-dirty-retex-job to have propper looking player- models pack to my recently submitted "HkG36C KSK-custom-paint-retex", as well as the AWML96A1, which you've probaly already downloaded. If not, do so :) Maybe you wonder why the KSK-models have two different camo pattern-BDUs? Well, they use both in real ^^ and so do I. Here we go with some old models in new costumes... good enough for Gamebanana.com. If you want the KSK-pack to be Terrorists, you have to rename the models!
Watch out for my upcoming "GERMAN RADIO PACK" soon here on ...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Counter-Strike Unite - Counter-Strike Unite - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Revian-4rt -