Popular Post

Posted by : Anonim Minggu, 26 Agustus 2012


MW2 Recreation gloves
  •  
Hopefully, this would be the last retexture I'd submit in this section.

I hope you'll like my recreation of the MW2 of Ranger & Spetsnaz Gloves.
Rar consists of both the MW2 Ranger glove & MW2 Spetsnaz gloverecreation textures.

Even if you don't like MW2, atleast you have some relatively decent full-fingered gloves :)
I hope youl'd like it.

Great Ratings would mean that I didn't waste my time for something useless :)

Though if you don't quite agree with the submission, include a decent, rational, and relevant reason(s)why you rated poorly.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Counter-Strike Unite - Counter-Strike Unite - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Revian-4rt -