Popular Post

Posted by : Anonim Sabtu, 14 Juli 2012


M4 animations in Chris Costa's style
  •  
  •  
So...
It's me again with another release, M4 animations in Chris Costa's style by Slayer5530.
Why has I released it ? Because of:
  • Beatiful animations by Slayer5530.
  • Lovely shaders by Slayer again.
  • Working online.
  • Wees.
  • NO BUYPICS.
Why no buypics ? Because my buypics maker is on vacation :|
Also you can select between slow/fast reload. The slow fits original Famas but looks really slow and the fast looks nice but doesn't fit at all.
Oh, and no particles because I started hating them.
P.S.: I'm sure I forgot someone in credits, so please help me fix this problem.
My video: 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Counter-Strike Unite - Counter-Strike Unite - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Revian-4rt -